The Electronics business unit produces and sells electronic components such as printed circuit boards, electronic and electro-mechanical elements, and full system components.
- Würth Elektronik eiSos Group reaches the milestone of EUR 600 million sales for the first time in 2018
- Logistics expansion at the Waldenburg site: Capacities doubled in warehousing, order picking and dispatch; investment of roughly EUR 25 million underscores high service standard
- Würth Elektronik CBT: Niedernhall plant returns to target capacity after the fire
- 3D printed circuit boards, Asia production and system-oriented project business as growth drivers in 2018
- Market launch of stretchable, flexible printed circuit board TWINflex-Stretch
- Würth Elektronik ICS: massive expansion of standardized platform solutions, e.g. REDline Power Box, with high profitability and high sales performance