The tools companies supply customers in the automotive manufacturing and automotive supplier industry and metal manufacturing companies, particularly in the mechanical and plant engineering sector. They sell products from the areas of metal cutting, clamping technology, testing and measurement equipment, hand tools, operating equipment, grinding, industrial safety, and power tools.
- The Association of German Machinery and Plant Manufacturers expects real production growth in the mechanical engineering sector to reach two percent in 2019, the same level as last year
- Strengthening of the metal cutting, measuring and testing and workshops equipment units by hiring additional product and application specialists
- Implementation of an international online shop in 14 languages
- Further expansion of the ATORN® proprietary brand product range and the important machining product range
- Above-average growth of e-business transactions compared to total sales
- Sale of Monks & Crane, Great Britain, with an annual sales volume of EUR 47.3 million in 2017
- Growth of business unit by 11.3 percent (adjusted for divestment)